Stainless Steel Mug
Got a lot of chipped or shattered mugs? Meet our Stainless Steel Mug.
With double-walled stainless steel, this mug provides additional insulation for keeping your drink's temperature as well as protection from holding a hot cup, making it perfect for children. For travellers and campers, this product pairs well with our Stainless Steel French Press.
- Classic design with chrome finish
- Durable stainless steel, great for traveling and camping
- Double walled for thermal insulation to keep your beverage warm (or cool) for longer periods
Material: Stainless steel
Mug Capacity: 300mL, 400mL
While we aim to stay as close to our usual shipping schedule as possible, please note that you may experience delays as we operate in strict accordance with state and local guidelines for safe conditions of essential businesses. We hope you will excuse any shipping delays due to this necessary change in procedures.
How much will shipping cost?
For the time being, we only ship to United States and Canada. Shipping is FREE for all orders in the United States and Canada.
How fast is shipping?
We offer standard shipping for all our products.
- Please allow an additional +1 business day for order processing
- Due to our international suppliers and manufacturers, please allow for up to 60 days for receiving your shipment
Customs and Import Taxes
You may be charged customs and taxes for something you bought on Coal and Cove due to our international suppliers and manufacturers.
The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It's always best to confirm this your local customs authority.
You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence.
Please note: Customs, duties, and taxes are never covered by Coal and Cove.
To avoid any unforeseen surprises, please pay attention to the following:
- Contact your local post or customs office to find out more about your country's customs duties and taxes.
- Import duties, taxed or other customs-related charges are normally collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- Coal and Cove is not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade.
Transit times are estimates provided by the carrier which are not guaranteed, and do not include the time to process your order (generally +1 business day).
We ship Monday through Friday:
- Orders are typically prepared and shipped after 1-3 business days
- Orders placed Saturday and Sunday will ship the following Monday
- Orders placed on CA/US holidays will ship the next business day
As soon as your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking to become active.
Inclement weather and other unforeseen events can cause delays in deliveries.
Coal and Cove is not responsible in the instance of a lost item which is reported as 'delivered' by the carrier.
For the time being, Coal and Cove WILL NOT be accepting international orders. US and Canada orders only. This may change in the future.